Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day II

Hello :) I'm writing this from my room in Norway so it's actually the third day but just the beginning so I'll write about it tomorrow or sometime.
        Day 2 went well. I got an aisle seat just like I really wanted for the overnight plane ride. It wasn't too bad but I only got around 2.5 hours of sleep. I'm exhausted but it's not too bad. Apparently Jet lag takes 1 day for every hour lost to make up so I'm looking at around a week for the 7 hours but hopefully it'll be less. God is so good as always. All of my luggage came through and I have everything unpacked. Rundown of my day yesterday





  • got on the plane in Canada
  • got an aisle seat and got to sit by 2 mid twenty year old who were both going to Germany? to teach school
  • tried to sleep 
  • couldn't sleep so used the touch screen tv to watch a movie
  • slept through part of the movie
  • got off the plane in iceland
  • went through customs 
  • found a lovely trolly to put my carry on bags in
  • looked everywhere for my gate
  • googled it to find my ticket
  • looked up and found it was right in front of me
  • road a bus to get to the airplane
  • thought it was going to be super awesome to walk up the stairs to get to the plane 
  • realized it wasn't because a.) It was pouring rain b.) the plane engines were on/the wind was blowing super hard
  • really secretly loved the rain because it was so fun
  • sat in the wrong seat
  • really nice man helped me put my bag in the top place so I didn't have to put it under my feet
  • sat in the right seat (which was a window one that I wanted) by swedish students coming back from a travel abroad trip in Iceland 
  • read a really nice letter and awkwardly cried beside the swedish students who probably felt super awkward haha
  • looked out the window a lot 
  • got off the plane
  • wandered around the airport trying to find the train station
  • found out all trains were cancelled:(
  • got a charter bus ticket 
  • pretended that since the hogwarts express was down that I was just taking the Knight bus
  • got to the stop
  • got to the school 
everything went well

thank you so much for prayers and please keep them coming 
pray for rest and peace
love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Wow. ;) And Hogwarts…yes. Yes. Go Ginny Weasley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you:) I'm so excited/ exhausted I just want sleep. Miss you millions and tons

    ReplyDelete