Saturday, November 1, 2014

Past Week

So I'm not sure if the vlog worked so I'll just put my highs and lows of this past week

Highs-

  • John Dawson, came and spoke over the father heart of God. It was really good but a lot to take in because almost every sentence was something you really need to chew on and think about. He also talked about our history and it made me feel so privileged.
  • It snowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was lovely and white and perfect.
  • We had a costume party (pics to come later) and I dressed up as Daphne from Scooby Doo and ate cake with whipped cream and danced to the just dance songs.
  • I got to do everyones make up for the party and that was fun
  • I had maybe one of the best saturdays I've had since I came to Norway and I got everything cleaned and sorted and felt very accomplished and made something of my saturday
  • I got to play monopoly and maybe the first time in ever I finished the game and won
  • I got to make dinner for the whole base with 3 other students
  • I sorted all my summer clothes out and put them into my suitcase in the attic, thus acquiring more space for clothing
  •  spoke in front of a youth group and didn't feel as afraid and actually might have enjoyed myself 
  • straightened my hair for the first time in 3 months and it's gotten so long yay!!:)
  • got to meet a lot of awesome people from other schools in Norway
  • went for a walk and explored old abandoned houses (no worries I was safe and didn't step on the rotten floor boards)
Lows-

  • The snow melted the next day
  • I dropped the cake with whipped cream on the floor
  • I burnt all of the dinner I made hahaha but thankfully everyone ate the porridge that the other people made
  • there was only 6 people in the youth group I was talking to lol so not a huge crowd
  • everyone from the other base went home.. which is also a high because now the wifi works.. :)
Soo that was my week and I can't really think of anything else.. It was really lovely. Love you all and miss you!!!! 
love love love,
matisse 

No comments:

Post a Comment